How it all began . . . In 1953, Mary Cole became the first Ladies Auxiliary president for the United Pentecostal Church Intl. In 1956 the Mothers Memorial fundraising drive began with an offering of $4,930.63. Ila Ashcraft followed as president in 1960 and served until her death in 1964. Vera Kinzie then served as president until 1994. Gwyn Oakes became president and served until 2015. Linda Gleason became president in 2016. Mothers Memorial is the name of the annual fundraising drive.
Don't have an account?
Register or donate as a guest »
Card Number *
Cardholder Name *